Huwebes, Mayo 12, 2016

Where Is The Best Employment Law Attorney In My Area

Three months ago I went to a local gas station and applied for a cashier position. The manager seemed to like me a lot and I was hired on the spot.

Everything went okay for the first couple of days, then there was an issue. I contacted employment attorney Austin to help me with this matter. I have a club arm and he did not notice this until a few days in.

All of a sudden, he decides that I am not fit to do the job at hand. I could understand if I had a condition that affected my motor skills or something like that, but my arm is perfectly fine.

I thought about this for a while, and I believe that I may have a case against them. I want to get in touch with an employment law attorney to see if I have a case. While I live in a fairly large city, I am not exactly sure where to start my search. There are plenty of attorneys around, but I want the best one in my corner. I guess I will have to do some research to ensure the attorney I hire knows what they are doing and can help me win my case.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento